- Traditional Physician Job
NEUROLOGICAL SURGERY / NEUROSURGERY Position – Gulf Coast Florida
· Seeking additional candidate to join hospital employed surgery group.
· 3 Neurosurgeons in group.
· Vacancy due to growth / community need.
· Being a part of this group provides you with a built - in referral base. You will also have tremendous support from hospital.
· Large hospital employed group.
· Privileges in 1-2 hospitals.
· Largest hospital system in region. Non-profit system. System has clinical collaboration relationship with Mayo Clinic providing physicians with array of resources and top tier consults.
· Main hospital Award winning facility. 300+ beds - all private. Level 2 trauma. Recently completed $30 million expansion and renovation. 12 brand new, full digital ORs. New private 45 bed pre and post- surgery unit. 2 daVinci robots. Outpatient surgical unit with 5 ORs.
· Shared call schedule among all neurosurgeons in group 1:4.
· Competitive salary base on MGMA ($550k). wRVU opportunity. Enticing sign on bonus.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, vision, retirement, malpractice, generous relocation allowance, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
Area: Residents enjoy miles of sugar-white sand beaches, a good portion of which are protected as part of US National Park System. There is eclectic, historic downtown district surrounded by the bay. No state income tax. Year round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults. Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, and outdoor music events. Wide array of higher education institutions and some of the best public and private schools in the entire state of Florida. You will enjoy living in this community that has a great coastal vibe and unique flair for cultural arts.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berednt