- Traditional Physician Job
Electrophysiology job West Coast Florida City! Excellent position southwest coast of Florida for a proactive progressive physician.
· Single specialty cardiology group seeking additional EP to join busy practice with well-established EP program.
· Currently 2 EPs in practice.
· Group seeking candidate trained in all of the latest EP modalities including complex a-fib ablation (extensive training.)
· Candidate can expect high volume a-fib ablations, other ablations in EP studies, pacers, and defibrillators, and an office practice.
· Group will consider EP fellow from a two year EP program or experienced EPs not more than 5 years out of training, confident in maintaining an extensive ablation program.
· Physicians in this group are committed to highest professional and ethical standards.
· You will step into established referral and patient base.
· Work out of one main office and one main hospital.
· Full service practice on campus of hospital includes: cath lab, nuclear, echo, PET, CT, tilt, all invasive procedures. etc.
· Expect 100% EP with exception of general call. No general hospital rotation. (Practice desires to limit EP's to EP follow up, EP procedures and EP rounding, but EP will share in general night and weekend call. Any new non-EP patients are referred to cardiologist on-call.)
· Excellent call schedule!
· Short partnership track.
· Competitive salary guarantee to start with bonus. Full benefits. Partners earn high six figure income.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· This is one of the fastest growing areas in Florida.
· Contact us for full details and questions. You can forward CV, in the strictest of confidence.
- Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Andrea Berednt