- Traditional Physician Job
Interventional – Large established cardiology group seeks Peripheral Vascular/Coronary interventionalist in the Phoenix area.
· Candidate will be expected to do peripheral and coronary procedures. Pacemaker implants also welcomed but not mandatory.
· 2017 new grads or experienced candidates out of training 8 years or less welcome to apply. Last hire was an EP in 2013.
· Group has a legacy market.
· Vacancy due to growth / expansion and pending retirement. New candidate will have opportunity to acquire some of his practice. Some practice building.
· Typical schedule: 1/2 day in hospital and 1/ 2 day in office.
· Very low turnover in this group. Very efficient practice. This is a very collegial group and physicians here support one another and are very happy.
· Two hospitals.
· One hospital is acute care facility. Level 1 trauma. Full service cardiac and vascular center including accredited chest pain and cardiac arrest center, open heart, dedicated EP lab, diagnostics, etc. Other services include but not limited to: primary stroke center, women’s center, cardiopulmonary and rehab center, minimally invasive surgery / da Vinci, vascular care, wound care, orthopedics, urology, etc.
· One facility ranked top 100 hospitals in US. Ranked in top 50 cardiovascular hospitals in US. Full service facility include complete complement of cardiovascular services from diagnostics, to open heart surgery including TAVR, to rehab.
· Shared Call 1:4 week and 1:4 weekends. NPs and PAs share call and round. Cover only 2 hospitals on call.
· Short partnership track.
· Competitive salary to be discussed with group.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: You will enjoy living in this jewel community, named one of the best towns in the US. This community is nature lover’s paradise and is home to international and local cuisine, arts and live entertainment shows and theater. Residents also enjoy plenty of watersports.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berednt