- Non-traditional Physician Job
INTERVENTIONAL - EAST COAST FLORIDA NEAR JACKSONVILLE.
· Established cardiology practice seeking additional interventional cardiologist. Private practice.
· Expect to perform mostly coronary and peripheral interventions. Some TAVR, if desired. 500 interventions per year. Nuclear and ultrasound training also desirable.
· Vacancy due to growth and community need.
· Group comprised of cardiologists and mid-level providers.
· Full service cardiology practice includes on-site Coumadin testing, accredited echo, accredited nuclear, and accredited RPVI, and EP.
· Candidate must have clean record and federal/state medicare compliance history.
· Board Certification required.
· 3 office locations.
· Hospital 300+ beds. Acute care facility. Ranked in top 5% in nation for clinical excellence. 5 star rating for heart attack treatment. ANCC magnet hospital. Full service, open heart facility.
· Shared hospital rounding and STEMI call 1:4.
· Base salary plus productivity bonus.
· Choose to be employed or eligible for partnership after 2 years.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: You will enjoy living in this community near the coast. All amenities. Excellent schools. Vibrant, growing area. You won't be disappointed.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berednt