- Non-traditional Physician Job
INVASIVE NONINTERVENTIONAL Southern Georgia near the Florida border.
· Established cardiology practice seeking additional invasive noninterventional cardiologist. Private practice.
· Vacancy due to growth and community need.
· Group comprised of cardiologists and mid-level providers (5 total).
· Full service cardiology practice includes on-site Coumadin testing, accredited echo, accredited nuclear, and accredited RPVI, and EP.
· Candidate will be expected to perform echo, nuclear, RPVI, diagnostic caths.
· Typical schedule: round in mornings at hospital, see patients in office in afternoons.
· Candidate must have clean record and federal/state medicare compliance history.
· Board Certification required.
· One regional hospital. @ 100 beds. Dedicated cath lab.
· Shared hospital rounding and call 1:5.
· Base salary plus productivity bonus.
· Choose to be employed or eligible for partnership in 2 years.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berendt