- Traditional Physician Job
Orthopedic Surgeon Joint Reconstruction / Total Joint - Desirable South Carolina City rapidly growing!
· Single specialty, private Orthopedic practice seeking additional Orthopedic fellowship trained Total Joint / Joint Reconstruction physician.
· One other Total Joint surgeon in group. He is maxed out with patients and has started scheduling OR time on the weekend.
· Group does high volume total joint.
· Orthopedic residency required.
· Physicians enjoy a 4 day work week. Typical schedule: 2 days in office, 2 days in surgery per week.
· Vacancy due to growth and need.
· Physicians work out of one office and one hospital.
· Full service practice includes: joint replacement and reconstruction, minimally invasive procedures, full spectrum of services for sports-related injuries, hand & upper extremity, MRI and Physical Therapy services, and spinal treatment for neck and back pain.
· Hospital- 400+ beds, large, full service, facility of excellence. Physician in group come from top programs.
· Shared general Ortho call. 5 group call days with 2-3 days hospital call.
· Excellent first year salary guarantee plus bonus (40% of collections.)
· Short partnership - 1 year.
· Comprehensive benefits package includes: health, dental, life, disability, CME, dues and fees, vacation, 401k, phone/pager, paid malpractice.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: This is a place with tremendous energy and a young, innovative and growing cultural community, family attractions, top-rated restaurants and world-class accommodations. Total area population half million. A great location to raise a family. Art Walks with some good local artists, Jazz in the Square, Music in the Park, Music on Main, Very talented and active Theater group. "I have seen many a play in NYC and was shocked by the local talent when I went to my first LT Production".
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berednt