- Traditional Physician Job
ENDOCRINOLOGY – (40 mins from Downtown Chicago)
· Established group seeks outgoing and motivated BC/BE endocrinologist with excellent clinical and communication skills and commitment to providing quality clinical care in both an inpatient and outpatient environment.
· 2 Endocrinologists in practice.
· One office located on campus of hospital.
· You will have access to Diabetes Education Center, recognized by the American Diabetes Association as a provider of high-quality education services. The program offers inpatient and outpatient services for Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes.
· Built-in referral base...over 90 providers representing 20+ specialties.
· Large level 2 hospital.
· Physicians enjoy close affiliation with large academic center in Chicago providing access to the area’s best healthcare resource and some of the region's finest specialists.
· Group boasts overall physician satisfaction at the 99th percentile.
· Shared Call is 1:3. Very light volume!
· Salary guarantee. Productivity and non-productivity incentives.
· Comprehensive benefits package: malpractice (claims made, no tail), vacation, sick pay, CME, health, dental, life, vision, disability, retirement, healthcare and dependent care spending accounts, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, fitness center, and employee assistance program, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Great suburban location with top-notch schools, close to shopping and dining, just 40 miles from downtown Chicago.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berednt