- Traditional Physician Job
EP - Gulf Coast. 100% EP! Proactive full service cardiology practice seeking TWO additional BE/BC EPs with strong EP skills/background, intricate ablations a plus. Robust high volume EP. Excellent call. Short partnership. Strong compensation.
· Join 3 other EP physicians.
· New grads or EP with not more than 5 years of experience.
· Office fully equipped with nuclear cameras, echo, PET, CT and all other diagnostics essentials.
· Market Leader.
· 4 day work week.
· Modern, progressive group!
· Expect to perform all aspects of EP procedures. Candidates needs to be competent in both ablation and device implantation. (The only skill not necessary would be laser lead extraction.) Specific ablation skills would include SVT, atrial fibrillation/PVI ( using RF and not Cryo), PVC, and VT. Epicardial PVC and VT experience would be great as well, but not an absolute requirement.
· Vacancy due to increase in patients and procedure volume!
· Practice is known for its well-trained staff, over-all efficiency, and forward-thinking.
· Group ranked in the top 3% in country by MGMA stats and has received recognition in several areas.
· Highly trained and skills PAs, NPs, and Techs on staff.
· Competitive base salary guarantee for new grad with unlimited productivity bonus.
· Short partnership track.
· Comprehensive benefits and relocation package.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Location Info: Progressive community, Excellent schools. Area is brimming with activities and attractions such as art galleries, botanical gardens, recreational parks, historical landmarks, professional sporting events.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berednt