- Traditional Physician Job
Cardiothoracic Surgery / CTS – Major Ohio City! Nationally recognized, award-winning, top ranked medical center seeking additional Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
· Practice consists of 2 surgeons seeking a third in proactive succession planning.
· Surgical volume: 100 TAVRs, 30-40 LVADs, 500-550 pump cases, 200 thoracic cases.
· You will work in one hospital and have one day of clinic per week on same site.
· Built-in referral base: large cardiology group comprised of 40+ cardiologists drawing referrals from very large service area (10+ counties.)
· Privileges in one hospital: large research center with 100+ active trails currently, regional referral center, large patient service area.
· Vascular Center: new 123,000 square ft. building on main campus, leading edge technology, multiple clinical trials, high volume of procedures for abdominal aortic aneurysm (including minimally invasive endovascular stent grafts. Market leader in performing open surgeries.
· Cardiovascular Surgery: physicians perform and have expertise in thoracic stent grafts and perform CABG, structural heart disease therapy (2 dedicated OR suites, one hybrid OR suite, and one hybrid cath lab.), robotics, minimally invasive TMR, 16 bed cardiac ICU, TAVR, VAD, research and treatment of acute coronary syndrome. Accredited, level III Chest Pain center.
· Highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
· Shared call:1 in 3; however, 4NPs, and 2 PAs take first call.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Population 2 million. All amenities. Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. Exceptional arts, sports, and recreational opportunities. Excellent schools and universities.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call physician services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berednt