- Traditional Physician Job
ONCOLOGY – Atlanta suburb a 25 minute ride into the city.
· Seeking Oncologist / Hem Onc due to growth and community need. Established cancer center.
· Private practice, physician owned and part of a large oncology group in Atlanta area.
· Approx. 20 physicians total in group. 2 physicians, 1 PA in office.
· Fully accredited oncology practice.
· Office is 10k square foot. Full support staff includes Admin Assistant, Medical Assistant, Triage, and Chemo nurses.
· See approx. 20-28 patients per day. Nurses administer chemo.
· Practice is at the forefront of latest cancer treatment, research, and patient advocacy.
· This group is 1 of 7 cancer practices chosen to participate in nationwide oncology medical home model pilot program designed to sustain health and accessibility of community based oncology practices and uphold quality measures, accountability, and patient satisfaction.
· Research available.
· One hospital. Top ranked healthcare employer in Metro Atlanta area. Ranked in top 100 hospitals in USA.
· Partnership offered in two years.
· Competitive salary plus bonus. Eligible for productivity bonus in first 6 mos. Sign on bonus.
· Comprehensive benefits package including: 10k relocation allowance. 5k dues / business expenses, paid health insurance for physician and family, 401k, 4 weeks vacation / year, 2 weeks sick leave / year. Group term life coverage 25k, Group long term disability, dental, vision, etc.
· Be a shareholder in 2 1/2 - 3 years.
· Share call 1:3 weekdays and 1:3 weekends.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: You will enjoy living and working in this great Atlanta suburb located very close to the heart of downtown ATL. All amenities including quality schools, wide variety of recreation and sports, full gamut of real estate options.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berednt