- Traditional Physician Job
Noninvasive Cardiology – Phoenix, Arizona! If you are a new grad or a BC cardiologist looking for a job in Phoenix, you will not want to miss out on this one.
· Large, private cardiology group in the Phoenix area seeking additional Noninvasive cardiologist. Highly sought after position.
· You will enjoy being a part of this young, energetic, collegial, tight-knit group of physicians.
· Candidate should be trained in echo, treadmill stress tests, and nuclear. High volume of echo and nuclear performed annually.
· Fully equipped and staffed offices with physicians.
· On-site services include: EKG, stress tests, echo, nuclear, EP remote monitoring, vascular studies, Holter & event monitoring, CHF clinic, etc.
· You will be based in one main office. Two hospitals.
· One facility: 200+ beds. Full service hospital. Accredited chest pain and primary stroke center. Open heart. Minimally invasive cardiac services. Cardiac clinical trials. CHF treatment. Level 3 trauma, etc.
· Second facility: Approx. 150 beds. Acute care facility. Accredited chest pain center. Stroke/Vascular care. Cardiac Rehab Phase I, II, and III. All state of art diagnostics. Cath lab. Interventions. EP lab. DaVinci, ER, Ortho, Women’s health, etc.
· All physicians in group have excellent reputations in the community.
· Excellent shared call. One weeknight per week 5pm – 7am. 2 Interventionals on back-up call every night. Only One weekend night / month. You will always have two weekend nights off per week.
· Excellent competitive, negotiable salary guarantee for two years, switching to productivity after second year. Bonus incentives after first year.
· Full benefits package includes paid licenses, certifications, malpractice, professional society membership / journals, disability, life, retirement savings plan, medical insurance, vacation, 1 week CME, 7500 for relocation.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: One of fastest growing communities in the U.S. Highly attractive place to live and work. Solid economy. Excellent schools and universities. Professional sports. Fine arts performances. Five star cuisine. Arena events. Outdoor activities galore. Absolutely something for everyone.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berendt