INTERNAL MEDICINE - Coastal Alabama. Established IM practice seeking additional Medicine physician.
- Internal Medicine
· One office located in the best part of the city. You won't be disappointed.
· Immediate and future openings. Experienced physicians or new grads welcome to apply.
· See approx. 18-22 patients per day.
· 4 days per week in clinic.
· Candidate should be motivated, organized, and enjoy working inpatient and outpatient services. (Traditional practice opportunity.)
· Fast growing practice comprised of 7 physicians.
· Reason for vacancy: growth / community need.
· Excellent payer mix.
· Full ancillaries.
· Privileges in one hospital. Hospital is accredited medical/surgical facility. Hospital has 300+ beds. Large outpatient center with dedicated outpatient and diagnostic services and surgical suites. Other services include: open heart, obstetrics unit, women's center, dedicated pediatrics unit, freestanding rehab and wellness center, etc.
· Shared call (light call volume.)
· Competitive, negotiable salary guarantee for first 2 years. Convert to productivity anytime during the initial period but must convert by beginning of year 3.
· Comprehensive benefits.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: This gulf coast city has it all: superb location, affordable cost of living, temperate year round climate while still experiencing four seasons, outstanding outdoor and sports activities, excellent educational system, colleges and universities, world-class healthcare, airport, etc.