- Traditional Physician Job
Emergency Medicine Opportunity, Near Boston
One thing sets North Shore Medical Center apart—our team based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, and other care providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our providers to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives throughout NSMC.
While practicing as an Emergency Medicine physician at NSMC you will enjoy:
• working at one of the top 5 hospitals in Boston as named by U.S. News and World Report for the fifth straight year
• the benefits of NSMC’s membership in the Partners Healthcare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
• our combined annual adult ED volume of 80,000 visits provides an array of pathology with a fast track and PA program in place and excellent multispecialty back up
• a culture focused on communication, growth, and work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits
• being an active contributor to quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives
Do you share our philosophy?
It’s time to join our team.
- Emergency Medicine
Distance from City