- Other (Volunteer, Writing, Production, Etc)
- Non-traditional Physician Job
Epic EHR End-User Support
HAUS STAFF INC. – EPIC EHR CLINICAL SUPPORT NEEDED
IDEAL OPPORTUNTIY FOR NEW GRADS / CLINICAL PROFESSIONALS / IT SUPPORT WITH EPIC EHR EXPERIENCE
Position available: Epic EHR End-User Support
WHEN: OCTOBER 28TH – NOVEMBER 22ND 2017 (EAST COAST)
MANDATORY ARRIVAL TO PROJECT: OCTOBER 28th – All eligible candidates must be available for mandatory start date
WHERE: Nationwide (Travel Required)
Job Type: Short-term (Additional Engagements Available)
HausStaff Inc. is an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Go-Live Support staffing firm. Our team seeks healthcare professionals with real-time experience using EHR Platforms (Epic & Cerner), to assist organizations newly adopting EHRs. We believe that health care technology should enhance health care practice and be customized to fit the provider. We aim to not only show providers how new software works, but to help them adapt it to their unique needs and style of practice.
• As an ATE Support Providers, the ideal candidate would use their prior clinical experience and Epic know-how to advise hospital care staff (ie Nurses, MAs, Registry, etc.) professionals as they adopt Epic; Known as “Go-Live”
• ATE Support Providers work 10-12HR. Daily Shifts, 5-6 days/week, in the hospital or clinic setting to ensure clinical staff have the necessary support to continue providing high-quality care while introducing a new technology into their practice.
• ATE Support will be stationed at strategic sites of hospital to be available for any questions when clinical providers are using EPIC EHR for first several weeks.
• Project Length: 1 – 3 Weeks (see below)
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
• Clinical experience in the U.S. (RNs, LPNs, MAs, Techs, Medical/Nursing students,) and proven use of EPIC EHR.
• IMPT: Available on Start Date; 10/28/17
• Understanding of Epic EHR software
• Strong basic computer skills
• Willingness to travel to client site (all expenses paid)
• Minimum 2-week availability for project duration; day and night shifts available
• NO VISA or Sponsorship Opportunity. Current U.S. Permanent Residents ONLY.
• Average $300-400 per day; ($2000 - $2500+ per week) as 1099 Contractor
• All expenses 100% paid; Flight, Airline Fees, Premium Hotel, Transportation
• Generous Per Diem (daily food allowance)
Please include your resume and cover letter briefly detailing your experience as a healthcare provider using EPIC EHR and AVAILABILITY (see dates).
Email only. Please do not contact via phone.