- Traditional Physician Job
INTERNAL MEDICINE - NORTH CAROLINA COAST BE/BC VERY BUSY MULTISPECIALTY GROUP GOING THROUGH TREMENDOUS GROWTH. 100% OUTPATIENT. ONE OFFICE. Very successful primary care group. FOUR DAY WORK WEEK. ABNCIM12
· Vacancy due to practice growth. (Specialties include: FP, IM, Cardiology, Neurology, Sleep/Pulmo/CC, Urgent Care, Oncology, Gastro, Pulmo, Endo, and Rheum) GROUP JUST HIRED ADDITIONAL CARDIOLOGIST, ENDOCRINOLOGIST, AND RHEUMATOLOGIST. Nurse Practitioners also on staff.
· LARGE, built-in referral base. Patients are waiting for you.
· Group has state of the art imaging center with advanced diagnostics such as MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammography, cone density, x-ray, endoscopy, and sleep lab.
· PIONEER MEMBERS OF ACCOUNTABLE CARE ORGANIZATION.
· Vacancy due to growth and retirement.
· Group is affiliated with one hospital: Large regional hospital. Award-winning facility.
· Full service inpatient and outpatient.
· Highly competitive salary guarantee until partnership. Primary care physicians make mid six figures!
· Partnership opportunity in 2 years.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, life, disability, retirement, vacation, profit-sharing, malpractice, CME, etc. Vacation / CME = 20 days.
· NO CALL. 100% outpatient work.
· SORRY NO VISAS.
· Area: Beautiful coastal community with numerous cultural and recreational opportunities. It's like being on vacation every day! Neighborhoods are close-knit. BEST SCHOOLS IN THE STATE. Several colleges and universities close by. When it comes to location, this is one location that has it all.
- Internal Medicine
- Andrea Berendt