1. Rational for proposal
2. Employment potential
3. Introduction of ultrasounds into primary care offers the prospect of creating up to 5,000 jobs in the immediate.
These posts would entail:
• Education & training: A protocol would be required to meet the specific needs of general practitioners. It should complement their existing knowledge of anatomy. Exposure to ultrasounds for example in obstetrics would also enable easier training
• Establishment of a platform to upload images. The design of this platform would depend on the shape and structure of service to be provided.
• Quality assurance
• Computerisation of reporting
This is a new concept. As such it would qualify for European funding both under the heading of project development and Education grants.
• Escalation in health costs over a decade is evident
• New technology can impact this in several ways
Lung ultrasound is an accurate diagnostic tool for the ...
Prostate Ultrasound - RadiologyInfo
How do we score?
Average Judge Score
No judges have scored this entry yet-
We divide the average judge score with the maximum score possible and add 1 to create a multiplier.1
We apply the judge multiplier to the total number of crowd votes.11.0
Easy one-click social registrationIs this safe?
We only receive the minimum information necessary to verify your account. We never get access to your friends/contacts or your profile, and we never post on your behalf. Your social account is used for logging in only.ORRegister via email
Send me updates on this challenge
In order to ensure a fair voting process and to make sure that no one votes more than once, we ask that you register either with a social networking account (easiest, only requires one click) or by registering with your email address (this will require you to click on a verification email that we will send you).
You only need to register once.