Joint submission w/ Manav S., Kunaal N., Kurt C., Manjinder K.
Memorandum leverages predictive text messages to help patients manage chronic illnesses outside the clinic and uses patient responses to personalized survey questions to help physicians improve treatment plans. Using SMS to collect short feedback from patients on health factors such as, but not limited to:
1) Their medication adherence
2) How well they've been able to manage their condition
3) Finding out if there are any barriers in their life to effectively maintaining their health
4) Their diet and habits such as tobacco and alcohol use
5) Mental health
Our algorithm converts these text-based patient responses into actionable advice for providers to personalize primary care to each patient. Physicians can use this data to better understand each patient holistically as a human being and give themselves context of the chief complaint to improve a given course of care.
How do we score?
Average Judge Score
13 judges have scored this entry. The highest possible score is 5 .3.0
We divide the average judge score with the maximum score possible and add 1 to create a multiplier.1.6
We apply the judge multiplier to the total number of crowd votes.128.0
- Invite Awaiting Confirmation Vote Voting has ended