Before we allow medical students to participate in the clinical care of patients, we provide them with the highest quality of training covering both medical knowledge and clinical skills. To test this set of knowledge and skills, we use an Objective Structure Clinical Examination (OSCE for short!) using actors or volunteer expert patients. We want to help healthcare students to be as prepared as they can before these examination and starting clinical practice by creating an innovative portable app that combines all the elements needed to succeed in exams and provide excellent patient care.
The final app aims to include 100 of the most common encountered cases that each include:
1. Information - Bite size pieces of key clinical pearls
2. Quiz - To test medical knowledge
3. History Taking - Detailed list of essential questions
4. Physical examination - Detailed description of clinical exams with videos
5. Case Review
How do we score?
Average Judge Score
8 judges have scored this entry. The highest possible score is 5 .3.3
We divide the average judge score with the maximum score possible and add 1 to create a multiplier.1.7
We apply the judge multiplier to the total number of crowd votes.51.2
- Invite Awaiting Confirmation Vote Voting has ended