The rushed pace of medicine today results in the symptoms of an illness being addressed in a piecemeal manner, leaving the underlying cause untreated. This results in 270 billion healthcare dollars being wasted each year.
To address this problem, we are creating graphical disease stories that focus on the big picture.
1. Data from wearables (like Fitbits) create the backbone of the disease story and tracks sleep, activity, heart rate, and distance traveled.
2. Hospitals and clinics add medical history, treatment, and laboratory data.
3. We track disease-specific deviations in data.
4. When concerning trends are detected, patients are proactively engaged to help add symptomatic context to their numbers.
5. Relevant facts are then incorporated onto the graphical timeline, providing an overview of disease progression.
This creates value by decreasing the dollars wasted on ineffective care. This platform also qualifies for Medicare's remote monitoring incentive.
How do we score?
Average Judge Score
9 judges have scored this entry. The highest possible score is 5 .2.4
We divide the average judge score with the maximum score possible and add 1 to create a multiplier.1.5
We apply the judge multiplier to the total number of crowd votes.10.4
Easy one-click social registrationIs this safe?
We only receive the minimum information necessary to verify your account. We never get access to your friends/contacts or your profile, and we never post on your behalf. Your social account is used for logging in only.ORRegister via email
Send me updates on this challenge
In order to ensure a fair voting process and to make sure that no one votes more than once, we ask that you register either with a social networking account (easiest, only requires one click) or by registering with your email address (this will require you to click on a verification email that we will send you).
You only need to register once.