Even popular visits like the annual preventive examination attract somewhere around 30 percent of the population, thereby leaving about 70 percent uncared. An outreach support, therefore, has to be an important part of any future replacement system for a better coverage. This will also mean giving a lot of healthcare responsibility to the patient and community and also improving self efficacy of the individuals. Studies have shown that non-healthcare workforce may prove better than health workers in patients with chronic problems such as diabetes. Involvement of volunteers from social organizations including workplace may be an option. As Davis mentioned in his answer to my previous question citing outreach systems from Kaiser Permanente, outreach may be an important alternative to the present system. However, will it save more time in a primary practice and be more beneficial if this task is performed by a trained social organization or volunteers?
Easy one-click social registrationIs this safe?
We only receive the minimum information necessary to verify your account. We never get access to your friends/contacts or your profile, and we never post on your behalf. Your social account is used for logging in only.ORRegister via email
Send me updates on this challenge
In order to ensure a fair voting process and to make sure that no one votes more than once, we ask that you register either with a social networking account (easiest, only requires one click) or by registering with your email address (this will require you to click on a verification email that we will send you).
You only need to register once.