Developing an innovative patient monitoring system consisting of an electronic implant, a personal assistant, a dedicated server and patient's and physician's applications.
This remote, continuous, multiparameter technology aims at setting a new standard profiling domo-medicine in relation to connected healthcare, personalized medicine and predictive models.
A concrete, immediate impact on quality of life, clinical outcome and health insurance is achieved with the 1st product to market i.e. a connected, 3-parameter, implantable port, a real breakthrough as over 20% of cancer chemotherapy patients experience at least 1 episode of deterioration of health status or/and complication, requiring an emergency treatment and/or an hospitalization, with significant mortality.
The connected port is also beneficial to patients requiring other infusion therapies with a long-term vascular access, such as e.g. central parenteral nutrition and antibiotherapy.
2 other products are in the pipeline, as well as new additional physiological parameters.
The base deliverables of the technology are:
- real-time alarms
- historical data
- synthesized graphs
- composite indicators.
The benefits are:
- real-time detection of deterioration of health status, complication e.g. toxic or accident e.g. fall, thus early care resulting in reduction of emergency treatment and hospitalization
- improved follow-up, therapy optimization and personalization
- follow-up of decision-making and prognosis scoring systems e.g. oncology Performance Status
- patient engagement and increased quality of life
- potential therapeutic innovation e.g. personalized chrono-chemotherapy
- prediction of serious adverse events using predictive clinical models
- other predictive models and big data
Easy one-click social registrationIs this safe?
We only receive the minimum information necessary to verify your account. We never get access to your friends/contacts or your profile, and we never post on your behalf. Your social account is used for logging in only.ORRegister via email
Send me updates on this Contest
In order to ensure a fair voting process and to make sure that no one votes more than once, we ask that you register either with a social networking account (easiest, only requires one click) or by registering with your email address (this will require you to click on a verification email that we will send you).
You only need to register once.