The KnKt'd platform is working to change the behavioral and physical health landscape, one platform at a time. Treatment adherence and engagement is one of the top issues that drives up costs and shortens life spans. Lack of consistent and usable data doesn't follow to far behind. The KnKt'd platform can solve these problems and many more. Without treatment adherence and engagement, the stark reality is that nothing will truly change long term.
KnKt’d Behavioral Health is the first product utilizing the KnKt’d software platform and is designed to better connect providers and consumers/clients on a daily basis. The system is completely person centered and designed to be collaborative at all levels. It is an app that collects daily information from the consumer/clients via push notifications not unlike social media. It is a website that displays wellness of consumers/clients daily (with the click of the mouse) and an internal system SMS (text) communication tool. Lastly, it is a system for collecting daily data on consumers/clients that will help provide better wellness, treatment focus and long term treatment outcomes for both inpatient and outpatient needs. The collected information can also be used to provide data to program funders (State, Federal and grant resources).
The KnKt’d software platform is a comprehensive solution for present and future data driven system needs. It helps solve staffing challenges and client prioritization needs; due to overwhelming caseload numbers. Most of all the KnKt’d can be molded and adapted to fit your needs. In the process of developing this product the company has gone to great lengths to talk, listen and incorporate all the needs of consumers/clients, providers and funders into the systems features. In the end developing a product that meets the varied needs of everyone at every level. The platform can easily be used to collect wellness and outcomes data for clinical, peer, family and mentor related services.
KnKt'd is designed and based off of Evidenced Based Practices and can adapt to collect data for any treatment modality.
* The first five tracking modules interact together. The system asks progressive questions about how the individual slept, how they feel, utilization of coping skills and use of supports.
* Within the triggered system it then decides what realm of green, yellow or red the answers rest in.
* If the system surpasses an internal threshold a notification will be sent out to the consumer/clients crisis teams, family and supports, notifying them that they need help (consumers/clients and providers decide who this will be together at the initial appointment).
* One touch distress button feature to reach out for help instantly or to instead choose to utilize coping skills.
* Provider and consumer can add and remove modules and supports as they need, to better fit the daily treatment/wellness needs.
* The appointment reminder module, notifies people of their appointments for 3 days prior up until the time of their appointments.
* It then gathers feedback about the appointment afterwards. This is module designed to help reduce no call no show rates and to better understand the provider consumer/client relationship and fit.
* Up-loadable daily journaling module, helps define what happened on a day to day basis for review at the next appointment
* Individual goals on the ISSP (treatment plan) can also be tracked using two static modules for meeting State and Federal Statutes.
* Medication management module reminds people to take their medication at specific times and then gathers feedback about whether they feel it is working.
Tackling other critical behavioral health or physical health areas with the KnKt'd Platform is relatively simple. Remove the current modules, research needs in new area, design modules, retool the system and out the door it goes.
It is time to "B" KnKt'd
How do we score?
Average Judge Score
10 judges have scored this entry. The highest possible score is 5 .2.5
We divide the average judge score with the maximum score possible and add 1 to create a multiplier.1.5
We apply the judge multiplier to the total number of crowd votes.30.0