Monscierge's background comes from working with some of the largest hotel brands in the world. We leverage our robust and comprehensive platform to allow you to engage with guests using their preferred method of interaction and communication.
Weather you are on vacation at a resort or a patient in the Emergency Department you are a guest of the facility, our platform allows our clients to engage with guests throughout every step of their journey pre-stay, during and post.
Our design is to allow guests to just walk-in and register using their choice of a variety of methods.
1) Registration triggered by push notification to patients personal device
-This requires that the guest have the "AHN" app installed on their device.
- We will use beacons and or Geofencing to send an actionable push notification that will allow registration process
- Guest can interact with said notification and start the registration process right from their phone
- Geo fences can be set to a perimeter so that guests may be able to start the process before actually arriving on-site
2) Self Serve Kiosk
- Here the action is simply interaction, guests can approach designated kiosk devices that start the registration process or a portion of
- These kiosk may also have the ability to print things such as wrist bands and or labels
3) Self Serve Tablets
- In this scenario guests who have not used either of the other options can be given a tablet to start their registration process
- Through MDM we can standardize and dictate all of the content on these devices including applications. So this actually could serve as entertainment while guests wait to be treated.
- The use of the tablet could extend beyond just registration
All of the interactions, content, workflow and various other UI aspects are centrally controlled and managed through our Experience Engine (content management system)
Easy one-click social registrationIs this safe?
We only receive the minimum information necessary to verify your account. We never get access to your friends/contacts or your profile, and we never post on your behalf. Your social account is used for logging in only.ORRegister via email
Send me updates on this Contest
In order to ensure a fair voting process and to make sure that no one votes more than once, we ask that you register either with a social networking account (easiest, only requires one click) or by registering with your email address (this will require you to click on a verification email that we will send you).
You only need to register once.